CVL LEADERSHIP MASTERCLASS TRAINING PROGRAMMES
CVL is the number one leadership development institute in Nigeria with a vision to become the Global Centre of Excellence for Leadership Development.
Our Core leadership programmes are
1. Foundations of Leadership Programme
2. Mid-Career Leadership Programme
3. Strategic Leadership Programme
4. Global Leadership Programme
5 Fast-Trackers Leadership Programme
Please RSVP by emailing
or by calling [+2348146286645] or
or by calling +2348034746919. Please forward your payment slip to the emails above.
1. Course Title: Foundations of Leadership Programme (FLP)
Course Objectives: This Leadership program provides participants with strategies to handle the formidable challenges associated with learning how to lead and also moving into new and increasingly more complex leadership roles.
Specifically, the participants will be better prepared to:
• Identify and adopt the right leadership qualities
• Develop relationships to achieve set goals
• Align their vision with that of their organization
Target Audience: Entry Level managers.
Unit Supervisors, Graduate Employees, Officers, Foremen, Frontline Managers
2. Course Title: Mid-Career Leadership Programme (MLP)
Course Objectives: This programme focuses on deepening current skills of supervisors or Senior Manager-level leaders in modern leadership techniques of engaging and influencing others to amplify results.
At the end of Workshop, participants will:
• Strengthen their coaching and relational skills
• Gain exposure, deepen outsight and build relevant relationships within their industry
• Improve capacity to influence others and lead strategic initiatives
Target Audience: Middle-Level Management
Supervisors, Managers, Line Managers, Head of departments, Team Leaders and Senior Managers-level Organizational/Federal Parastatal leaders,
3. Course Title: Strategic Leadership Programme (SLP) Leadership for Success
Training Objective: To enable participants acquire top leadership skills required in strategic planning, policy formulation, setting priorities and procedures for high-peak organizational performance and sustainability.
At the end of the training, the participants will;
• Learn personalized techniques for increasing team cohesion and organization-wide alignment to shared vision
• Learn future trends in leadership development and adopt to organization’s needs
• Build a leadership pipeline for sustained organizational growth
Target Audience: For Top Level Management:
Board Directors, Managing Directors, Director Generals, CEOs, Directors, Deputy Directors, Deputy Managing Directors, Executive Directors and other top executives
4. Course Title: Global Leadership Programme (GLP)
Global Leadership programme is designed to have a strategic partnership involving five top institutions - Centre for Values in Leadership Lagos, Lagos Business School, IESE Business School Barcelona or Salzburg Global Austria, and Common Purpose from South Africa to build the capacity of the top leaders to have a global perspective in leading their organisations into the future.
By the end of this programme participants would be able to:
• Develop the skills and attitudes required to effectively lead others.
• Hone interpersonal skills to increase your impact within and outside of your organization.
• Broaden capacity to vision beyond boundaries and to set goals that converge on the envisioned end.
Target Audience: CEOs, Directors, General Managers, Heads of Departments of government institutions, Public Administrators, Project Managers, Change Managers
5. Course Title: Fast-Trackers Leadership Programme (FLP)
Training Objective: This programme is designed for employees with potentials to be in the top management team.
The programme is designed to achieve the following objectives:
• Improve the leadership skills, confidence and presence of the participants
• Improve ability to persuade, influence and negotiate for results
• Enhance authority and credibility of the participants
• Enhance organizational awareness of the participants
Click next to register
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service