2020 Workshop Form
Apply now to present at the Capital District Garden & Flower Show, March 27-29, 2020 at Hudson Valley Community College. First consideration will be given to applications received by December 15th.
Your talk/workshop/lecture/floral demonstration/cooking demonstration will receive the following promotional support:
• Photo, name, bio, topic and topic description online at
(schedule-speakers & demos)
• Full Schedule posted on social media
• Full Schedule sent out to 5700 subscribers via email blast (over 34.25% open rate in 2019)
• Full Schedule printed in Daily Gazette (tentative)
• Full Schedule in 10,000 programs
• Full Schedule on banner signage
• Full Schedule on digital information screen in lobby.
• (2) PA announcements. Name, business name topic, room assignment (15 minutes prior and at start time)
**Full schedule includes room assignment, topic, name and affiliation.
Topic title, topic description and photo must be received no later than January 5th to guarantee individual promotion on the Capital District Garden & Flower Show website and social media. Applications will be accepted until all time slots are full.
If your application is accepted, you will be notified by mid-January. The first draft of the event schedule will be published online by the end of January 2019.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service