Land Use Bylaw Amendment Recreation Vehicle Survey - 2019
The Summer Village of White Sands is currently reviewing the Land Use Bylaw. Administration is often asked about the provisions of the Bylaw specific to RV’s and we are looking for feedback from ratepayers in the Summer Village regarding the use of RV’s. Your input is of value to the Summer Village so please take a few moments of your time to fill out the survey below and return to our office.
1) The Land Use Bylaw currently allows for the continual use of 2 RV’s on a property from May 1 to September 30 subject to an annual permit until September 30, 2019. Do you think RV’s should be allowed in the Summer Village for continual use from May 1 – September 30 in future years?
If yes, for how many years should the continual use of 2 RV's on a property from May 1 to September 30 be allowed?
2) The Land Use Bylaw currently states that following September 30, 2019 RV’s will only be allowed on a property for a maximum of 21 consecutive days and then must be removed form the property for a minimum of 5 consecutive days. Do you think that a 21 DAY ON and 5 DAY OFF cycle is adequate for the use of RV’s?
If no, what would you suggest?
3) The Land Use Bylaw currently allows for a maximum of 4 RV’s on a property up to 3 times a year. Do you feel this is adequate?
If no, what number of RV's would you like to see?
And up to how many times per year?
4) Just so we make sure we are hearing from our residents please include your name and White Sands address below
5) Additional comments respecting RV's in the Summer Village:
6) Other items you would like to see addressed in the Land Use Bylaw:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Clearview Public Schools.
Terms of Service