ELI for CEOs: 2021 - 2022 Cohort Application
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 - 2022 Executive Leadership Institute for community foundation CEOs!
Applications for ELI are due June 11, 2021. Please review the details below before submitting your application.
This year's ELI for CEOs cohort is geared toward community foundations who are newer (five years or fewer) to their role — but not new to community leadership thinking!
Before You Apply
Please make sure you will be available for all three meetings:
• Meeting 1: September 23 – 24, 2021, virtual
• Meeting 2: January 25 – 26, 2022, location TBD
• Meeting 3: May 17 – 18, 2022, location TBD
Cost: The fee is $5,850 with a 5% discount for 2020 or 2021 investors in CFLeads. Participants are also expected to pay for their own travel and accommodations, should we meet in person for Meeting 2 and/or Meeting 3. The fee may be paid in two installments over the course of the program.
By applying, you are agreeing to all of the commitments and expectations set forth below:
Commitment to Full Participation
1. Attend all in-person meetings. Substitutes are not permitted.
2. Prepare in advance by completing reading and other assignments.
3. Arrive on time for all in-person meetings and stay through the program end time.
4. Be willing to serve as resources to each other inside and outside of network meetings.
5. Commit to participating in evaluation by CFLeads staff and/or outside evaluators.
Expectations of Environment
1. Engage in respectful peer interaction and commit to creating a trusting environment.
2. Come prepared to share, listen, learn and be willing to push yourself.
3. Report candidly on progress, mid-course corrections and challenges.
4. Have fun!
Please submit this completed application by June 1, 2021. If you would like to draft your answers before submitting, you can download a Word doc version of this application here:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Years in your current position:
Prior community foundation experience (list positions):
Please provide a link to your biography:
Race / ethnicity:
Asian American / Pacific Islander
Prefer not to say
Gender: How do you identify?
Prefer not to say
My preferred pronouns are:
Do you require an accommodation due to a disability?
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service