Page Designer Application
Page Designers will work to layout the weekly newspaper under the direction of the Design Editor. This is an unpaid position.
· Must be present every Sunday to design newspaper.
· Design two to three pages each week.
· Coordinate with others on the design team.
· Be available on Monday's production night if needed.
· Attend weekly design meetings to discuss preliminary layout designs.
· Be knowledgeable in InDesign and Photoshop.
· Coordinate with section editors to discuss new layout ideas.
· Coordinate with Design editor on upcoming projects.
· Create charts, diagrams, and informational graphics as required.
· Required to attend bi-weekly all-staff meetings.
· Join appropriate SLACK channel and maintain effective communication.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University Star.
Terms of Service