Getting a Corrected or Missing Award Certifcate from the Martin Luther King, Jr. Youth Program & Rudolph G. Gordon College Fair

If you are a student who received award and you didn't received a certificate or have a correction on a recevied certificate, you can now submit that correction on-line. We will deliver that corrected/missing certificates to your High School in Greenville County, SC (Sorry, no personal addresses).

All corrections / requests must be send by April 1st. Thank you again for responding to us.

Required Information:

All the information is required to receive a corrected or missing certificate.

Email address
Your answer
Your answer
Contact Phone
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms