Please know that spots are limited, so we cannot accept every athlete that applies. We will notify competitors in waves, starting with the first announcement at Think Tank (March 1-3). We are seeking a diverse group of athletes from across the nation. Even if you are not selected to compete in the contest immediately, please know that you will be considered for alternate spots.
All selections, including alternate contest spots, will be made by June 30th.
These are the on water events for 2019:
1: FEET ON FIRE NORTH -- 32-person, head-to-head single elimination barefoot figure-8 contest
2: TRICK SKI SHOWDOWN -- 20-person subjectively judged trick ski contest
3. SWIVEL SHOWCASE -- 6-skier swivel final, subjectively judged
4. FREESTYLE JUMP ROYALE -- 12 two-person freestyle jump teams compete for the top four spots into finals
5. RAMP MASTER SUPERSTAR LD JUMP -- 4 athletes will fly in this one-off, CornFest-style long distance jump contest
6. LEGENDS OF WAKE -- top competitive wakeboarders show off a progressive mix of new and old school style
Here are a few important reminders about the event:
* There will be a single entry fee regardless of how many events you participate in. * The contest runs for two days: Friday, August 16th & Saturday, August 17th. * Preliminary rounds for Feet on Fire, Trick Ski Showdown & Freestyle Jump Royale are Friday with all finals on Saturday. * More information will be relayed to selected skiers in months leading up to competition. * The event will be hosted in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin at Lance Park (Lake Mary).