Clark Tank 2023 Committee is taking applications for the 2023 Clark Tank Business Pitch Competition.
Applications are accepted starting October 31, 2022 and closing January 20, 2023 - 11:59 pm (ET). Notification of acceptance to Clark Tank is ongoing and you will be noticed of acceptance within 3 business days.
Prize money, up to $1,000, is awarded to the top three business pitches.
This Clark Tank challenge is designed to help you take your idea into the world of angel investors and venture capitalists. All participants will be provided with tools and resources to help develop their pitch. Additionally, this challenge will help you explore your market, understand your customers and competitors, and develop a top notch funding pitch.
Requirements of Clark Tank participation:
1. You must be a Clark student to participate.
2. All accepted participants are required to complete required paperwork - provided after acceptance.
3. You do not need to have a full developed idea.
4. You may work in teams or alone.
5. You MUST register for ENT 296-2 (0.5 unit) SP TP: Clark Tank Business Pitch Competition during Module #1 of the spring 2023 semester (7 weeks) starting Monday, January 23, 2023, meeting on Monday mornings from 9:00-11:50 am, with finals on February 27, 2023. This class is taught by Emilee Cocuzzo.
6. You will attend the final pitch competition on February 27, 2023 from 9:00am-12:00pm in the Shaich Family Alumni and Student Engagement Center (ASEC) - Room 202, with lunch and network to follow. The judging panel will consist of angel investors, venture capitalist, and Clark alumni.
7. You will be mentored throughout the program to ensure you have the highest chance of award funding.
Please contact Teresa Quinn
, Manager, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program at TQuinn@clarku.edu
if you have questions. Good luck!