2019 Spring Community Program
[Spring Session] 2/11/2019~5/17/2019
*All classes are taught by SVKS Teachers
[Location] SVKS Homestead Campus (21070 Homestead Rd, Cupertino)
[Question] Contact '
*Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. 선착순 등록마감입니다.
*The minimum registrants are required to open the class. 최소 등록인원의 등록이 있어야 개설됩니다.
*A free trial class for each program is offered. Please check the following link to attend the trial class. 무료 trial class 신청은 다음 링크를 통해 하시기 바랍니다. =>
[Student Info] Last Name/First Name 이름
[Family Info] Parent(student)'s Phone Number 전화번호
[Family Info] Parent(student)'s Email Address 이메일 주소
[Program] Which program do you want to register? 신청하실 프로그램을 알려주십시오.
1) Adult Korean Art-Beginner, 성인 한국화반-초급, Friday 12:00-2:00pm, $175 +$15(material fee)
2) Adult Korean Art-Intermediate, 성인 한국화반-중급, Friday 9:30-11:30am, $175+$15(material fee)
3) Little Picasso-1, 리틀 피카소 -1, Thursday 11:00am-12:00pm, $200 +$15(material fee)
4) Little Picasso -2, 리틀 피카소 -2, Thursday 12:30-1:30pm, $200 +$15(material fee)
5) Storytelling 스토리텔링(3-4 yrs old), Monday 9:00-10:30am, $264
6) Rhythm & Movement 신체놀이반(3-4 yrs old), Monday 10:40am-12:10pm, $264
7) Play with Hangeul 한글놀이반(3-4 yrs old), Wednesday 9:00-10:30amm $264
8) Sing Along 동요 배우기(3-4 yrs old), Wednesday 10:40am-12:10pm, $264
9) Paper Folding 종이접기반(4yrs old & older), Monday 12:30-1:30pm, $264
[Tuition] I will turn in the tuition check to the instructor on the first day. 수업료는 첫 날에 제출합니다.
[No Refund Policy] Tuition and fees are nonrefundable. I confirm that I have read, understand and agree to the policy.(등록금과 기타 비용은 일체 반환하지 않습니다.)
Consent for Treatment and Release of Liability
I/We do hereby release the SVKS' staff and volunteer assistants from any liability whatsoever arising out of any injury, damage or loss which may be sustained by said person during the course of involvements with the SVKS community Program. I/We hereby agree to the administration of treatment, such as anesthetics or operation which in the opinion of the attending physician has deemed necessary on. I/We give SVKS permission to use image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made on behalf of the lessons or activities.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Silicon Valley Korean School.
Terms of Service