Interest Form for 2019-20 AKABC Senior Student-Athlete Scholarships
The Ardrey Kell High School Athletic Booster Club (AKABC) will award ten (10) $1,000 Scholarships.
1. Applications will be available to seniors in February.
2. The deadline for scholarship applications and recommendations from coaches will be in March.
3. Scholarship recipients will be announced at the Senior Awards Ceremony in May.
If you are interested in being notified of important application dates (including when the application process opens and links to all required forms), please complete this form to be added to the AKABC Scholarship Committee's email distribution list.
These scholarships will be awarded to AKHS senior student-athletes based on "Excellence in Academics", "Excellence and Leadership in Athletics" and "Contributions to the AKHS Student-Athlete Community". These scholarships will assist AKHS student-athletes in paying to attend a 2-year or 4-year college in the fall of 2020.
1. An active 2019-20 AKABC membership is required to be considered by the AKABC Scholarship Selection Committee. It is NOT too late to join and memberships start at $60 per year!
2. Each scholarship is paid directly to the recipient's college or university in the fall of their freshman year. Students who receive full scholarships are not eligible.
Questions? Please contact a member of the AKABC Scholarship Committee at
First Name of Senior Athlete
Season/Seasons Participating in a Sport
Email Address of Senior Athlete
Parent's Email Address
Potential Name(s) of Coach(es) for the Required Letter of Recommendation
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service