Con-Jikan Otaku Market Registration
Con-Jikan Otaku Closet Rules
- You MUST have a valid badge to purchase and sell at Con-Jikan's Otaku Market.
- Since space is limited, stalls are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- You must bring your registration email to check-in.
- Check-in starts at 7:30pm on Saturday, November 23rd at the Con-Jikan Information Desk.
- You will be sitting on the floor for 2 hours (there are no chairs or tables) so bring a cushion or blanket if needed.
- Sellers are responsible for pricing and handling all transactions. Con-Jikan is not responsible for any monies changing hands and cannot provide change. Please be prepared for dealing mostly in cash.
- Hentai and/or related adult material is acceptable but must be covered. These products can only be purchased and sold by those 18 and older. Sellers must check IDs.
- Prop weapons/fake weapons may be sold but must be peace bonded by Con-Jikan Security before being sold. All weapons must remain peace bonded while at Con-Jikan.
- Con-Jikan Otaku Market is not the artist alley or a vendor booth. It is for selling used items. A small amount of new items is acceptable.
- The convention is not responsible for stolen, misplaced, or damaged goods.
--- NOT ALLOWED TO SELL ---
x Real weapons
x Food and beverages
x Multiple of the same new item
Con-Jikan Staff are allowed to close down a seller for failing to meet Con-Jikan standards and policies and no refund will be given.
Event Timing: Saturday, November 23rd, 2019 8:00pm-10:00pm
Contact me at
I understand that payment of $10 will be completed at Con-Jikan Registration Desk before 7pm on Saturday, November 23rd or paid in person at the Information Desk to Paul Franklin prior to the event.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service