Quaver Unit 1 Episode 14: Articulation & Tempo
Period 1: Cadet Choir
Period 2: Intermediate Choir
Period 5: Advanced Choir
Period 6: Life Skills
1. Articulation is __________.
the way you listen to the notes
the way you play the notes
how much you like the notes
a cold place
2. When music slows down, it is called ________.
losing the beat
3. Short detached notes are described as __________.
4. Quaver described this articulation as 'smooth,' what is it?
5. Quaver described tentuto as a ________.
6. Accelerando means to _________.
stay the same speed
7. Tempo is the _______ at which music is played.
8. Which of the following are tempo words in music?
Tenuto and legato
Staccato and fermata
Accelerando and retardando
Stop and go
9. Tenuto means to _______.
hold the note forever
hold the note for its full length
miss out that note
play the note louder
10. Fermata means to ________.
go back to the beginning
flap you arms
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service