More information about the Wayzgoose is available at https://www.tacomawayzgoose.com/
2) Wayzgoose Central TableStaff Waygoose info booth, greet and check in volunteers, direct inquiries, first aid (if necessary!!), oversee the equipment swap, sell t-shirts and tickets.
3) Roving Ticket SalesWander about the festival selling tickets!
4) Clean Hands CrewAssist with the printing of the steamroller prints by carefully placing clean paper prior to printing and then transporting the completed prints back to the print drying and storage area, and assist with crowd control as needed. No experience necessary for this crucial part of the steamrolling process!
5) Experienced printers: screenprinting tent or inking tentIf you have prior printing experience, there will be opportunities to help with screenprinting t-shirts or inking the linoleum steamroller print blocks. Don't need to be an expert/professional, but must have some printing experience- please describe below near the bottom of the form.
6) Cleaning UpWe need help taking down the EZ-Up tents, helping pack away things for overnight (Saturday) or take down entirely (Sunday). Moderate amount of physical activity (lifting, carrying, etc) required. This is a Saturday and Sunday evening job.
7) I can help with anything you need!If you have no preference, or are able to help out with whatever is needed.