Way-to-Go Schoolpool - Opt-Out - Must Reply by August 10th
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO OPT OUT - Please complete and submit this form ONLY if you are opting out of information sharing with the RMAE community to assist in arranging carpools.
We are pleased to be partnering with Schoolpool to assist parents that are
interested in carpooling to and from school with other families. Schoolpool is
sponsored by Way-to-Go, a program of the Denver Regional Council of
Governments (DRCOG). Please consider forming a carpool to help ease the
congestion at drop-off and pick up.
The program works as follows:
1. We will submit our family list to Way-to-Go in August to be imported into their secure mapping
website. It will include parent and student names, grades, addresses, phone numbers and emails to be
shared with other Rocky Mountain Academy families. Essentially, this is the same information provided in
our student directory.
2. By early September, you will receive an email from Way-to-Go informing you of the closest RMAE
families. If you don’t have an email address, the information will be sent via U.S. Mail.
3. Through a secure website, you can add comments to your account (i.e., can provide morning rides, student
is in after school activities, carpool is full, etc.), search other addresses (i.e., second household,
grandparents, etc.) and elect to share your information with families at other schools.
- Your information will only be shared with RMAE families; Way-to-Go will not sell it to other businesses,
agencies or third parties. Likewise, we ask you to treat the information with privacy.
- There is no obligation to participate. The information is a great resource to meet nearby RMAE families for
other reasons such as temporary transportation needs, play dates, baby sitters, summer BBQs, etc.
- If you are interested in participating, you will need to take the initiative to contact families to determine
interest and make arrangements.
to your address book or safe sender list to ensure your information is delivered
to your inbox.
- RMAE and Way-to-Go assume no responsibility but provide information for your use. Way-to-Go does not
run background checks, confirm valid drivers’ licenses or assess insurance coverage on participants. You
are advised to screen participants to your personal satisfaction and check your own insurance coverage for
carpooling to assure you are covered under these voluntary arrangements. No drivers, vehicles or
insurance are provided. Questions can be directed to Way-to-Go at 303-458-7665 or
PARENT OPT-OUT SIGN-OFF
LAST NAME - (Parent)
FIRST NAME - (Parent)
List the Name(s) of your RMAE Children
By checking the box below, I am certifying my signature to opt-out of Way-to-Go School information sharing.
OPT-OUT - I choose to opt-out of Way-to-Go Schoolpool
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rocky Mountain Academy of Evergreen.
Terms of Service