Lord's Prayer Part 1
1) Assess why we should even pray to “our Father who art in heaven.”
2) Compare the 2nd commandment with the first petition of the Lord’s Prayer.
3) Distinguish between the three kingdoms of God.
4) Describe what God’s will is and develop ways in which they can help carry out God’s will on earth.
5) Memorize the Introduction, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd petitions and explain Luther's explanation (“What does this mean?”) in your own words.
Page 1 of 11
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Trinity Lutheran Church.
Terms of Service