Mentor Application 2020-2021
The next three sections of this form provide information about the Leadership Academy and its process. The application itself begins in section 4.
IMPORTANT: Once you complete the online application portion of the form, you will be asked to email two documents to
. You will need to send these files in order for your application to be considered complete. You will be asked to send:
1) a current resume
2) a letter of commitment (not to exceed two double-spaced pages) describing:
• Your interest in the program
• Areas on interest within your field
• Leadership experiences you have that would benefit the Leadership Academy mentee
• Examples that describe your leadership skills/qualities
• Any additional information you would like to include to assist the selection committee in making their decision
You can read the next three sections of this form, close the form, and reopen it at a later time. However, once you begin answering questions, you will not be able to save your answers and come back to this form. Once you begin answering questions, the application takes approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
The application deadline for this form and the two attachments described above is July 31, 2020. Applicants will be reviewed and selected for participation by the Leadership Academy Committee. The selected candidates will be notified by August 31, 2020. If you have questions about the program or application process, please contact:
Monica Dreyer Rossi (
Please click next to begin.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service