Take your experience at the Museum to the next level and gain a greater understanding of the diverse collections on display by booking a group tour today! The UM Museum Education staff offers guided tours for visitors of all ages and interests.
Our Curator of Education will consult with you to create the most enriching tour experience possible. Whether you want a general tour of the whole museum or a specialized focus on one exhibit to correspond with your curriculum, we are happy to work with you to create a memorable and rewarding educational experience. Visit museum.olemiss.edu
to see current exhibits!
A few notes:
- Please submit requests at least two weeks before anticipated visit.
- A tour request is not the same as a booking, as there may be a prior event or booking. You will be contacted by museum staff to confirm your group's visit and answer any additional questions.
- Visitors may park in the Museum lot at no charge. A bus/van lane is available in front of the main entrance.
- Group tours are limited to groups larger than 10.
- Tours are available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m-4 p.m.
- All tours are free. A related art activity can be added to your visit for groups of 40 or fewer at a time for a charge of $1 per student.