Iowa-Grant School District will offer free breakfast and free lunch (Monday-Saturday) to all children ages 1-18 during the school closure period. All children in the family are able to receive these resources if the family has at least ONE student enrolled at Iowa-Grant School District.
Due to Governor Tony Evers’ “Safer At Home” decree , starting Monday, April 13th, food service deliveries will take place only three days a week. The lunch and breakfast bags children will receive will contain food for two days instead of one. We are asking parents to pick up the meals on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 6:30-8:30. The less contact we have, the safer it is for everyone. Thank you for your patience. The School District is doing what it can to help families during this time.
- This will continue Monday through Friday until further notice.
- Pick-up will be at Iowa-Grant Elementary/Middle School by Door 11
- Days for Pick Up - Monday/Wednesday/Friday
- Pick Up Time: 6:30-8:30
- This form only needs to be filled ONCE to receive free meals daily (M-S).
- The form must be completed at least 3 days prior to
- If there are any changes in your household needs or if your family is unable to pick up the food at IGEMS, please contact Alisha or Danielle ASAP at:
Note: No meals on Friday, April 10th.
Iowa-Grant School District
Home Address (Including Street & Town)
Best Phone Number To Contact You
How many children would you like meals for?
Are there any FOOD ALLERGIES in your household?
Yes - If yes, please specify below.
Please list ALL Food Allergies Here.
If your entire household, adults included, could use food or other supplies, there are options for help. 1. Contact Pastor Greg Marsh with the Livingston Community Improvement Corporation (LCIC) at 608-943-6244 or via email at this address email@example.com 2. Contact IGSD and ask about Panther Pack Programs at 608-943-6311 ext 1001, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Iowa-Grant School District.