Registration Form - Better Care for Patients with Diabetes and Kidney Disease (Feb- Apr 2021)
Webinar I: 22 February 2021 (Mon) - Registration Closed
Webinar II: 8 March 2021 (Mon)
Webinar III: 22 March 2021 (Mon)
Webinar IV: 6 April 2021 (Tue)
Salutation (Please select as appropriate)
Last Name (In capital letter)
E.g. Simon Tai Man (Full name is required for CME / CNE accreditation)
Hospital/ Institution (if not applicable, please enter N/A)
Please indicate your profession in the full name (e.g. Registered nurse) instead of providing a short form (RN)
CNE Points Required (for Nurses only)
CPD Points Required
Please select the college(s) related to your specialty for CME accreditation (if not applicable, please enter N/A in "Other").
Can select more than one options
Hong Kong College of Physicians
The Hong Kong College of Family Physicians
MCHK CME Programme
Please provide your college member no. for CME accreditation (if not applicable, please enter N/A).
1) MCHK 2) HKMA 3) HKDU 4) HKAM 5) DH 6) CDSHK No.
Please select the lecture(s) you are interested to attend.
Can select more than one options
13 Mar 2021 (Sat) Webinar II: Teamwork – the Role of Nurses and Dietitians
27 Mar 2021 (Sat) Webinar III: Collaboration and Partnership Between Diabetic and Kidney Specialists with Primary Care Physicians
10 Apr 2021 (Sat) Webinar IV: Empowerment - What Patient/Family Members Need to Know
1) CME, CNE & CPD accreditation are in application.
2) Zoom video conference will be arranged. For first time user, it is recommended to install Zoom before the webinar.
3) Zoom Personal Link will be provided to participants 2 working days before the webinar. With Zoom Personal Link, no meeting ID or password is required.
4) Participants are recommended to test the provided Zoom Personal Link before each webinar to avoid any technical problems.
5) Participants can submit the questions by using the Zoom Q&A Box function.
6) Participants are required to complete the whole webinar, and Online Evaluation Form for CME/CNE/CPD accreditation.
7) The Online Evaluation Form will be shared with participants after each webinar.
8) E-certificate will be issued to participants within 2 weeks after the webinar.
9) E-certificate will be issued to to nursing participants who have achieved not less than 60% attendance (at least 1 hour).
10) E-certificate will be issued to non-nursing participants who have achieved not less than 70% attendance (at least 70 mins).
10) All the personal information collected will be used for contact purpose of this webinar only.
11) The organizers reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the webinar due to any unforeseen circumstances. The organizers are not responsible for any cost incurred by the collaborating organizations or the participants, should cancellation or any changes take place after any participants registered for the webinars.
Personal Data Collection Statement
1) The personal data provided by you will be used by the organizers for purposes related to the processing of registration, academic, administrative, and statistical purposes.
2) The personal data (including name, address, email and contact number) provided by you will be used by the organizers for delivering information including any events and functions to be held, courses to be organized and activities related to the organizers. Your Personal Data will not be transferred to any third party.
I have read and agreed to the above statement.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service