Do you want to learn how to use freely available Google Tools and Apps more effectively in your classroom to create an innovative and collaborative environment? This workshop introduces participants to innovative ways Google tools can infuse technology in education. A full day of fast-paced presentations and hands-on activities includes experience with advanced search techniques, collaborative web-based applications, and inspirational instructional strategies. The tools and strategies introduced in this workshop can be used with iPads, Android Tablets, Mac Books, Laptops, and any Smart phone.
Get on the fun ride to:
• Learn how to take real time attendance, in-class quizzes, polls, feedback, surveys, and peer evaluations.
• Explore Google Apps for Education.
• Learn to effectively manage calendars, create and share folders, documents, presentations and forms.
• Leverage collaborative capabilities using Google Groups, Google Hangouts, peer review, folder management, Google Docs
• Look at a number of actual student projects that promote high levels of student collaboration.
Dr. Uma Garimella