2020 Student Commencement Speaker Application
Deadline: Wednesday, March 13, 2020 at 4:00PM
Graduating students are encouraged to apply to be the Student Commencement Speaker for North Shore Community College's 53rd commencement ceremony on Thursday, May 21, 2019 at Salem State University.
1. A graduate of August 2019, November 2019, January 2020, or confirmed potential May or June 2020 graduate by the Registrar
2. 3.0 Cumulative GPA or better at close of Fall 2019
3. Available to audition at the Lynn campus for selection committee after spring break (sometime in April)
4. Must consent to publicity
Application & Speech Requirement (2 step process):
1. Complete this application and submit
2. Create a 3 to 4 pages in length speech, typed & double-spaced in MS Word and email it as an attachment to :
*Please go to
for speech criteria guidance*
The selection committee will meet shortly after the deadline to select candidates to audition.
Questions can be directed to
or 978-762-4000 ext. 2164.
Student First Name
Student Last Name
Student Mailing Address
Date of Birth
Day-time Phone Number
Program of Study
Graduation Date/Anticipated Graduation Date
Select the semester in which your graduation requirements were met, or will be met.
Please choose days and times that are best for you to to attend auditions:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Immediately after you submit this online application, please email your speech as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of North Shore Community College.