Space Academy Holiday Bible Club Registration and Consent Form Wednesday 17th April 2019 (Reception to Year 6)
In order to comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU) 2016 and the UK Data Protection Act 2017, we need to inform parents of the following:
(1) the legal basis on which we hold the data is (i) that the vital interests of the data subject are protected, and (ii) that you have given your consent
(2) what we will do with the information, viz
• Ensure that children’s activity leaders have the information they need to keep children safe in accordance with the church’s Child Protection Policy. This information will be available to them during all events and activities.
• Allow us to communicate further as necessary
(3) we will keep the information for as long as the child continues to take part in activities of the church, until reaching the age of 16
(4) you can ask for data on your child to be amended or deleted
(5) you have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority (the ICO)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service