The survey investigates approaches to room adaptation in live music and sound art. All who deal with sound are welcome to take part in this survey, whether you are involved in this work professionally or otherwise -- musicians, sound artists, composers, performers, improvisers, producers, mixers, sound engineers, sound designers, tonmeisters, ...
You can complete this survey anonymously and you will not be identifiable in any of the subsequent uses of the data.
Alternatively, if you if you find the survey interesting and would be willing to talk about room awareness and sound adaptation in more depth, you may opt into being contacted for a follow-up interview (via Skype or similar) by entering your name and email address at the foot of the survey. Your responses will be stored confidentially until we speak, and then you can decide whether your responses should be anonymised or whether you would prefer an open citation of your work.
Please read the following information sheet, get in touch if you have any queries, and take your time in deciding whether you would like to take part in the survey. The information sheet can be found here:
By continuing with this survey you are confirming that
• I have read and understand the survey information sheet and have had the opportunity to ask questions about the survey.
• I understand that my participation is voluntary and that I am free to withdraw at any time, for any reason, and without there being any negative consequences.
• I understand that my responses will be stored confidentially, and that I will not be identified or identifiable in the results of the survey.
• I agree for the data collected from me to be used in future research.
• I agree to take part in this survey.