Band Merch Donations for Charity
Do you have a garage full of band T-shirts from your now defunct band...? Would you like to unload some of your old band merch for a good cause?
If history is any indication, most bands that break up do so after investing a thousand dollars into merch... It then spends a decade sitting in your basement gathering dust. We invite you to do a purge, clear some space in your homes, and support a good cause at the same time!
Here's how it works:
- Bring your unsold clothing/merch from old/defunct musical projects.
- Donate it to the garage sale, by dropping off at the North or South Alberta Music office.
- All donated merch will be available for sale at bargain prices at the next garage sale! Shop for vintage Alberta band memorabilia!
- All Proceeds to the Unison Benevolent Fund -
- Unsold merch will be donated to the Youth Emergency Shelter in Edmonton. -
Merch can be dropped off at either Alberta Music offices. Please note, all merch dropped off is considered a donation (no payments for donated merch.)
What are you dropping off? (Description and quantity).
What is the Band/Artist name on the merch?
Which location are you dropping it off at?
Edmonton Alberta Music office -- deadline for drop-off: Thursday August 15, 4pm
Calgary Alberta Music office -- deadline for drop-off: Tuesday August 6, 4pm
Dropping it off at the Rocky Mountain Icehouse on the DAY OF the Garage Sale (Aug 17 ONLY)
Contact Email Address
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Alberta Music.
Terms of Service