We are pleased to announce the formation of the IEEE Malaysia Section Consultants Network Affinity Group (CNAG) and welcome all Consultants and those interested in consulting services to join our Consultants Network with links to the worldwide IEEE Consultants Network. IEEE is the world’s largest professional association advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity.
The key objectives of the IEEE Malaysia Section CNAG are:
1) to provide the necessary platform for members to share expertise and experiences to encourage others in their areas of expertise.
2) to increase and facilitate members’ networking opportunities to extend their scope of practical knowledge and work together to provide a more holistic and comprehensive slate of services to interested parties.
3) to improve opportunities for members, especially from industry, to mentor undergraduates and provide them with temporary assignments or internships.
4) to provide opportunities for members to participate in the local network and access to events such as conferences, seminars and educational/professional activities and talks.
5) to participate in community service and humanitarian projects and be instrumental in seeking/providing financial and other necessary aids to assist the community at large.
6) to support and expand the career interests of self-employed and interested members through the global IEEE Consultants Network.
Subscribers will be provided with informational updates on consulting activities and will be eligible to join the IEEE Consultants Exchange online community via IEEE Collabratec™.
Membership is FREE......
Join IEEE Malaysia Section CNAG today by filling this online membership form below.
For more information, please contact our Membership Development Team:
Dr. Haroon Rashid (
Mr. Christopher Chew (
Assoc. Prof. Ir.
IEEE Membership No.
If you're not yet IEEE Member, just key-in "0"
IEEE Membership Grade
Graduate Student Member
Not yet an IEEE member
Areas of Expertise/Interest
I understand, accept and agree to the terms and conditions of The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), incorporated, a New York not-for-profit corporation regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information provided in connection with the use of such services at IEEE website (
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of IEEE.