- You'd be responsible for answering any questions that your tutee might ask you
- Answering to the best of your ability might involve text explanations, zoom calls, or pictures
- If you need them, you can get between 1 and 15 service hours a month based on the proof that you show
- You may apply for as many classes as you want but will only end up tutoring for 1-5
- You must have gotten and A/B in the class(es) or a 4/5 on the AP exam if it's an AP
- You must have finished the class
- You must be responsive to questions at least once per day
- You must remember the material
- If you would like service hours you must show proof of tutoring
, or DM @studyisthq on Instagram.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
First and last name:
High school grade:
If you are applying to be an AP tutor, select the class(es) here:
AP European History
AP Human Geography
AP World History
AP US History
AP US Government
AP Comparative Government
AP Calculus AB
AP Calculus BC
AP Computer Science A
AP Computer Science Principles
AP Environmental Science
AP Physics 1
AP Physics 2
AP Physics C Mechanics
AP Physics E+M
AP English Literature
AP English Language
AP Music Theory
AP Art History
AP Spanish Lang
AP Spanish Lit
If you'd like to tutor for non-AP classes, select them here:
Anatomy and physiology
If you'd like to tutor for IB classes, select them here:
If you'd like to tutor for a standardized test, select here:
Any other classes you’d like to tutor for?
How did you do in each of the selected classes? Please list in bullet points by class.
For AP classes, put your exam score. For all other classes, percentages or final grades are fine.
Why do you want this position? (Be honest!)
How responsive will you be able to be on a scale of 1-10? (5 would be responding once a day)
I'll reply once every few days
I'll reply whenever I am needed
Do you need service hours to do this position?
I would like them but don't need them
Are you comfortable sharing your social media with your tutor?
If you said yes to the question above fill in your preferred social media platform and username.
What country do you live in? (And if from the US, what state?)
What time zone are you in?
Any comments, questions, or additional information:
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Studyist.