JSConf EU & CSSconf EU Scholarship Application Form
We are striving for the most diverse group of people possible — we firmly believe in equality, thus we invite everyone and anyone to participate.
Anyone from an underrepresented group in tech is invited to apply for this scholarship. This includes, but is not limited to: women, people of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, disabled people, and people facing economic or social hardships.
The application process is simple: Tell us about what you do with JS or CSS, and why you want to attend JSConf EU or CSSConf EU.
Here is a bit more information about the process that might help you during your application:
- This is a joint form for the JSConf EU and CSSconf EU conferences.
- You can apply to either one, or both of them.
- Both conferences have three pools of tickets, they are differentiated by how much travel support they provide.
- The first category comes with up to 1000 Euros of travel & accommodation support, meant for non-EU travellers.
- The second category comes with up to 500 Euros of travel & accommodation support, meant for non-Berlin EU travellers.
- The third category comes with no travel & accommodation support, it is meant for people who are from the Berlin area, or nearby, or can pay for their own travel & accommodation (or have friends in Berlin who they can stay with).
- The travel & accommodation support is meant to cover your travel to Berlin and your stay here. Be sure to include travel to and from all respective airports, and any other smaller travel expenses you might incur; they add up quickly.
Name or Nickname
Which event do you want to attend?
Both, if possible
If you don't already use it, let us know what you plan to do with it
Why do you want to attend JSConf EU and/or CSSConf EU?
What kind of travel grant do you require?
We have enough travel budget for everyone. Choose which applies to you.
Up to 1000 Euros
Up to 500 Euros
Which city and country do you live in?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of JSConf EU .