Femigrants Foundation - Speaker Application
Femigrants Foundation is a global platform of female immigrants leaders. We help immigrant women to unlock their full potential and advance leadership skills through education, inspiration, community support and opportunity.
** Femigrants' community includes and welcomes entrepreneurs, business owners, professional leaders in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), micro and macro influencers and newcomers.
At Femigrants, we bring together a community of female immigrant leaders in business and STEM and organize various professional networking events, including panel discussions, fireside chats, meetups, TEDx style events, local Business Clubs, etc. We want to give a voice to immigrants’ struggle, achievements and positive impact.
If you are interested in joining our events as a speaker, please fill out this application form. Our team will follow up with you regarding the next steps.
1.Respond back to our emails in a timely manner.
2. Provide us with your bio, photo, video and presentation:
- Bio: Up-to-date, adding a fact that hasn't been published before, not longer than 3 paragraphs.
- Photo: professional headshot, horizontal, not more than 1mb.
- Video: 15-30 seconds intro, mentioning "I'm a Femigrants from XYZ. Inform audience that you are joining our event as a speaker." We will share this video on our social media platform to promote our event and your participation.
- Link to your power point presentation if you are joining as a Keynote or TEDx speaker.
*Send all files in zip to
or download them to google and email us the link to that google folder.
3. Inform your network about your participation at the event.
4. Share the event on your social media platforms and newsletter.
5. Give us a feedback on your experience collaborating with Femigrants.
- Read stories:
- Join our online community:
- Get published on Femigrants' platform:
- Ask questions or refer story tellers, speakers:
Linkedin profile (please copy url)
Country of Birth
Recent Location (City, State)
Area of expertise
Work for Tech company
Work for non-Tech company
Micro or Macro Influencer
How many years of experience do you have in your field?
Less than a year
Company website (your business or company that you work)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service