Dieser Test stellt Ihr Sprachniveau fest und sollte daher ohne Hilfsmittel gemacht werden. Es gibt nur eine richtige Antwort pro Frage. Nach Einsendung des Tests setzen wir uns mit Ihnen schnellstmöglich in Verbindung.
1. Excuse me, are you Mr. Smith? ........
Yes, I am.
Yes, he is.
Yes, she is.
Yes, I do.
2. Do you speak English?
Yes, I am.
Yes, I don’t.
Yes, I do.
No, I’m not.
3. What ..... doing?
4. When’s the next meeting? It’s ... Monday.
5. Hi, Fred. How are you? ........
How do you do?
I’m 34 years old.
I’m fine, thanks.
6. ........ that over there? Oh, that’s Mr. Green.
7. ........ system analyst at Planet Rom Ltd.
Mine job is
My work is
I work as
8. We are ........ computer company in Europe.
the most large
9. ........ 150 employees in our company.
10. We ........ virtual reality computer games.
11. At the moment our sales ........
12. We ........ a party next Friday.
13. ........ you to come.
We’d like that
We want that
14. Good. ........ at 8 o’clock then.
I’ll pick you up
I pick you up
I’ll pick up you
I pick up you
15. How long ........ to get to work?
does it last
does it take you
16. There aren’t ........ people in the office at the moment.
17. Thanks a lot for your help, Mr. Black. ........
18. I don’t know ........ Australians. Do you?
19. ........ some more wine?
Do you like
Would you like
Want you not
20. I don’t like ........ at night.
21. I hope you ........ the dinner last night.
22. Very much, and the wine ........ excellent.
23. I ........ in Paris for 6 years now.
24. Before that I ........ in London.
was been living
25. Where ........ last night?
did you be
26. Yesterday was a public holiday. I ........ work.
didn’t have to
27. I left the meeting early. I ........ stay to the end.
am able to
weren’t able to
wasn’t able to
28. I don’t think ........ a reduction in unemployment this year.
there won’t be
there will be
29. The government will have to ........ taxes.
30. At this time last year the pound ........
31. The company is doing ........
32. The steak tastes ........
33. The company ........ 1962.
was founded in
was grounded in
34. The invoice ........ on Friday.
should have been paid
should have paid
35. The light is on however there is ........ in the office.
36. Can you ........ me some money?
37. ........ asking you some more questions about the new product?
Do you mind me
Do you want
Do you mind if I
38. No, of course not, ........
Go right ahead.
39. When ........ the need for such a product.
did you saw
did you see
were you seeing
40. About ........
for 3 years.
3 years ago.
since 3 years.
for 3 years ago.
41. There was nothing ........ on the market.
so like that
42. Could you ........ a little more about your product?
tell to me
43. Well, nearly everyone ........ smart phones now.
is used to
be use to
used to be
44. Perhaps more in the US ........ Europe.
45. True, if we ........ more computer education in school, we ........ a bigger market.
have / have
had / had
had / would have
would have / had
46. Our company ........ the situation for some time.
has been watching
47. Okay, you ........ on this for three years already. What’s next?
have been working
48. It ........ the results of the pilot project.
is depending from
is depended of
49. If that’s successful, ........ full production.
we’ll go into
we went into
we go into
we want go into
50. Yes, if ........, I’d do the same.
you were I
I am you
I you were
I were you
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service