TWHS Schedule Change Policy
Upon reaching the first full day of instruction and assuming you have a full schedule, you may petition a request for a schedule change for the first five days of the semester. Please only complete the form ONCE.
If your counselor can update your schedule easily, you will receive an email update. If the change is more complicated, your counselor will call you into their office.
CHANGES TO BE DETERMINED AFTER REVIEW BY A COUNSELOR
Below are valid reasons for petitioning a schedule change:
1. You have not met the prerequisite to be in the class.
2. You have already had that class and passed it.
3. You have a medical excuse that prohibits your taking the class.
4. A core graduation requirement is not listed on your schedule (i.e. English, Math, Social Studies, Science).
5. Your teacher had directed a needed change (within reason).