Florida Manufacturers COVID-19 Survey
The US and global economy are in uncharted waters at this time. Florida is no different. Functioning critical infrastructure is imperative during the response to the COVID-19 emergency for both public health, safety and community well-being. It will be even more important in the critical recovery effort to follow.
In Florida, manufacturers are identified as essential critical infrastructure that bears a unique responsibility during this crisis to continue operations and, in many cases, contribute to the accelerated demand for much-needed materials and supplies brought about through this crisis and for the overall sustainability of our communities.
The information you share with us through this survey will assist us in helping you in the following ways:
1. Get you / your capabilities connected to the critical demands being generated during this period. (Answers to questions 1 through 5 will be made available through Connex Florida – Florida’s Supply Chain Solution to be drawn upon at this time of critical demand.)
2. Learn about your current challenges; whether you may need either technical, business/financial, or workforce assistance to sustain your operations or scale-up production. (Answers to questions 6 through 14 will remain confidential and will help us develop new tools and / or improve our current resources to assist you.)
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. Florida’s economic resiliency relies on companies like you to remain engaged and active during a crisis.
How did you hear about this survey?
The Associated Industries of Florida
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
Regional Manufacturers Association / Council
Key Point of Contact
Provide the details for the individual within your organization who would be the best point of contact in case additional information is required for the capabilities database - Connex Florida.
1. What certifications does your organization currently hold? (Please check all that apply)
2. What are your NAICS Codes (if known)?
3. What product or market segment are you in? Please check all that apply.
Aviation / Aerospace
Food & Beverage
Transportation (railways, road equipment, etc.)
Wind / Renewables / Energy Storage
4. If there are other sub-specialties that you focus on and would like to highlight, please specify.
5. In order to help with the pandemic response, are there parts, services, or technologies that you already make or can supply (even by expanding your facilities or tweaking your current production/supply chain through additional tooling or equipment)? SELECT ALL that you can make/supply:
Swabs for nasal sample collection
Endotracheal tubes; falcon tubes
Powered Air Purifying Respirator PAPR
Respirators - other
Food and related products surpluses
Gowns, gloves, protective suits, shoe covers
N95 respirator (per FDA EUA guidance)
Face masks/surgical masks
Sanitizing/industrial hygiene supplies
Diagnostics & Testing Equipment
Diagnostics & Testing Kits
Vital sign monitors
Medical Device Components/Sub-assemblies
Beds & Sheets
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service