Chicago-Cook County Fresh Start *FREE* EXPUNGEMENT CLINIC & JOB FAIR
Complete this form to register for our FREE Expungement Clinic & Job Fair on Sunday, September 22nd 12-5pm.
Date & Time:
Sunday, September 22, from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Third Wave Coffee
1035 W Lake Street
Chicago, IL 60605
We will be providing legal assistance and Record Sealing and Expungement processing for any Non Violent Convictions
The exceptions are:
1) DUI-type convictions
2) Domestic battery type convictions
3) Animal cruelty type convictions
4) Sexual assault type convictions
What to bring:
• Proof of Identification (Drivers License, Photo ID, but not required)
• Rap Sheet (Required) if you cannot get access to your rap sheet you are still welcome to come and receive information.
* Note: We are only looking at Cook County cases.
This event is hosted by the National Diversity and Inclusion Cannabis Alliance (NDICA) and other key agencies.
Do you have one or more convictions in Illinois?
What county or counties were your offenses in?
Are you on probation or parole?
Are you registered to vote?
Have you ever voted before?
Which time frame works better for you on September 22, 2019?
12:00 - 12:30
12:30 - 1:00
1:00 - 1:30
1:30 - 2:00
2:00 - 2:30
2:30 - 3:00
3:00 - 3:30
What type of additional services would you like more information about?
Government Assistance: General Relief, Food Stamps, SSI
Substance Use Treatment
Immigration Rights and Services
Mental Health Services
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Tree Femme Collective.
Terms of Service