Bounce Product Development Accelerator Application | Cohort 03
The Product Development Accelerator (PDA) program is focused on software product development and accommodates startups in any industry developing a software solution. The program is for startups that are beyond the concept phase (initial understanding of the market and customer) and ready to start building a minimum viable product (MVP).
Each startup that enters the program will work with the company advisors and other professionals from the Bounce network to build a software product and start iterating with early customers. Additionally, each company will exit the program with a solid pitch deck and financial model, and gain exposure to the essentials of business model design, startup growth management, go-to-market strategy, and fundraising.
The program is an intense, hands-on experience where startups learn the repeatable process of iterating a product; a process that can be used after completion of the program as the startups progress towards significant traction in the market.
* Must have an initial understanding of the market and target customer
* Must have a technical co-founder or other means to build a software MVP
* 16 Weeks, Jan 13 - May 1 (2020)
* Full-time startups preferred with a minimum commitment of ~20-40 hours/week
* Mentorship-driven accelerator; Intensive weekly programming including, workshops, presentations, and mentorship
Equity & Investment
* Zero equity exchange to join the program; $300 facilities fee per team
* Up to $40K equity investment for select startups
* Problem-solution fit with a validated market and customer
* Completed MVP and feedback from early customers
* A learned process of how to iterate a software MVP with customers that can be repeated after the program ends
Zip code of your personal residence
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service