NMS Spirit Rock Rental Form
Spirit Rock Regulations:
1. Sign up for the day(s) you want the Spirit Rock to be viewed. You may begin decorating the Spirit Rock at 4:00 p.m. the day BEFORE your assigned day. Your message will be displayed until 4:00 p.m. the next day.
2. You may sign up for more than one day per year. $10 per rental.
3. All payments and reservations are non-refundable for any reason (changed your mind, inclement weather, etc.). However, if you decide you do not want your date, you can offer it to a friend or sell it to another family.
4. You are responsible for providing all materials for decorating the Spirit Rock. You are expected to ensure the area around the Spirit Rock remains clean, and free of trash and debris. All Spirit Rock decorations must meet the same handbook standard we would expect of any school-sponsored sign, attire, events, etc. You should ensure that paint is not left on the road, curb, or grass. Also, please be kind to our environment and recycle your empty cans! PLEASE DO NOT USE oil based paint.
5. Only the Spirit Rock may be painted. Do not paint the sidewalk, grass or other material surrounding the Spirit Rock.
6. The individual or group painting the Spirit Rock assumes liability for any individual or member of the group who may be injured and/or incur clothing or other personal property damage.
7. Spirit Rock paintings must be in good taste and approved by NMS Administration. NMS has the right to remove any painting deemed inappropriate by school administration.