2. Use of Services: The services you have selected in your Membership Level order form (the "Services") will include the non-exclusive right to use and occupy the portions of the CREDO Conduit Space designated for your Membership Level during the times described in your Membership Level order form. You may use the CREDO Conduit Space only for general office purposes and in compliance with applicable law. You will not impair or disrupt any other CREDO Conduit Member's use and enjoyment of their services. Your Services may be modified or reduced by CREDO Conduit in its sole discretion on notice and without recourse. You are fully responsible for compliance with these Terms and Conditions by your employees, agents, contractors or other invitees (collectively, "Invitees").
3. Fees and Payment: Applicable fees and pricing for the Services ("Fees") are set forth, and you hereby agrees to pay CREDO Conduit such Fees. All Fees are due and payable in U.S. dollars, non-refundable (except to the extent set forth herein) and are exclusive of applicable sales, excise, use or similar taxes. Member shall pay all such taxes directly or to us, as required by applicable law. Payment for the upcoming month is due on the 1st day of each month. Variable costs from the previous month (conference room overages, additional badges, etc.) are due on the 1st day of the following month. Members must prepay the first and last month fees. If payment is not made on the respective due date, CREDO Conduit will charge a late fee of $25 per month or the maximum lawful rate permitted by applicable law. Should Member not pay amounts when due, CREDO Conduit may also (at its discretion and in addition to other remedies it may have) suspend Member's access to the Service and the CREDO Conduit Space.
4. Damage: You will not damage, impair or alter the CREDO Conduit Space or its facilities, subject to ordinary wear and tear, and you will not bring any hazardous materials or illegal substances to the CREDO Conduit Space. In particular, you may not alter or augment the data or power infrastructure of the CREDO Conduit Space. You will repair any damage to the CREDO Conduit Space or its facilities caused by you or your Invitees.
6. Term: Your Membership will remain in effect until terminated by CREDO Conduit with notice or by you in accordance with the Policies. In no event shall the term of your Membership extend beyond or be greater than CREDO Conduit's rights to use and occupy the CREDO Conduit Space.
7. Sublease: Your use of the Services is subject to any limitations on CREDO Conduit's rights to use and occupy the CREDO Conduit Space. You shall refrain from any action prohibited under the documents and instruments governing that relationship, and you shall comply with the rules and regulations imposed by or upon CREDO Conduit with respect to the CREDO Conduit Space and the building's common areas.
8. Confidentiality: You acknowledge that areas within the CREDO Conduit Space are not separately demised, that no person other than CREDO Conduit has sole and exclusive possession of any part thereof, and that you are solely responsible for safeguarding your confidential information. CREDO Conduit will not be liable for any loss or misappropriation of your ￼confidential information. Additionally, you will use best efforts to prevent yourself or your employees, agents, contractors or invitees from discovering or otherwise coming into contact with any confidential information of the other Members. If, despite such efforts, any such confidential information is discovered by you or your employees, agents, contractors or invitees, you shall use best efforts to cause them to hold such information confidential and not to use such confidential information for any purpose. Any such confidential information shall remain the exclusive property of such other Member, and you shall not acquire any rights in such confidential information. Additionally, you shall not attempt to gain access to any computer systems or networks of CREDO Conduit or the other Members, or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available to all CREDO Conduit Members.
9. Security: You acknowledge that CREDO Conduit is not responsible for the safety or security in or of the CREDO Conduit Space or in or of the common areas in and around the building. Additionally, CREDO Conduit is not responsible for the security of any wireless or other network services or infrastructure provided by or on behalf of CREDO Conduit or available in the CREDO Conduit Space. CREDO Conduit is a gun-free zone.
10. Indemnity and Release: You will defend, indemnify, protect and hold harmless CREDO Conduit and its agents, owners, Members, or employees from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damage and cost (including attorneys' fees) (collectively, the "Claims") due to, or resulting from, your activities, including injuries to persons and property, in the CREDO Conduit Space and your use of the Services. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination of your Membership. Further, you hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, and COVENANT NOT TO SUE CREDO Conduit, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees, Members and agents (hereinafter referred to as "Releasees") from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by you, or to any property belonging to you, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise while in, on or upon CREDO Conduit Space.
11. No Warranty: CREDO Conduit PROVIDES THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WIRELESS NETWORK PROVIDED AS PART OF THE SERVICES) IN THEIR "AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS" CONDITION AS A SERVICE AND NOT AS A LEASE OF REAL PROPERTY, AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR POSSESSION. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF PARTICIPATING IN OR USING THE SERVICES. CREDO Conduit DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY OR ANY SERVICES.
12. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL CREDO Conduit OR ITS AGENTS, OWNERS, MEMBERS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE), NEGLIGENCE, AND ANY OTHER LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE CREDO Conduit SPACE, THE SERVICES OR OTHERWISE. ￼NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF CREDO Conduit AND ITS AGENTS, OWNERS, MEMBERS, OR EMPLOYEES, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL THE FOREGOING, SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU NOT TO EXCEED $500.00. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Scaling up & down: We aim to make it very easy for members of our community to expand or downsize their memberships with us. You may add new Members, desks or offices at any time, based upon availability. If part (but not all) of your team leaves and you do not have a desk or office, you may apply their last month’s fees to another Member’s continuing membership. Please note: CREDO Conduit membership fees are non-refundable.
Each company with at least 2 or more dedicated desks may reduce their membership by 1 dedicated desk membership per month by providing 30 days notice to drop each membership. If your entire company is leaving, please see Cancellation section below.
Cancellation: In order to apply your Final Month Membership Fee (paid up front with first month’s fee), you must contact CREDO Conduit as follows. If you do not cancel in the correct manner, you may forfeit your Final Month's Membership Fee. CREDO Conduit fees are NOT refundable. In order to cancel a membership, please fill out this form. You should receive confirmation within a few days. ￼
Floating cowork memberships with no desks or offices require 30 days notice to cancel. To apply the Final Month's Membership Fee (which is paid up front with first month’s fee), you must fill out this form by the 25th of the month preceding your last month. If you do not notify CREDO Conduit by the 25th, your last month’s fees will be applied to the next eligible month.
a. Example 1: If you wish for June to be your final month, you must fill out this form by May 25th in order to apply your Final Month's Membership Fee to June. On June 1st, you will not make an additional payment, and your membership will end on June 30th. If you wish for June to be your final month but you do not inform CREDO Conduit by May 25th, your Final Month's Membership Fees will be applied to July. You may use your monthly membership in July, but if you do not wish to, a refund will not be issued.
Companies with 2-10 dedicated desks OR 1-3 offices are required to give 90 days notice for termination, provided that each company may reduce their Membership by 1 dedicated desk per month with written notice at any time. Fees collected for the terminated dedicated desk will not be refunded, however, you may use their deposit toward your total monthly membership fee.
Companies with 11 or more dedicated desks OR 4 or more offices are required to give 180 days notice for termination, provided that each company may reduce their Membership by 1 desk or 1 office per month with written notice at any time. Fees collected for a terminated dedicated desk or office will not be refunded, however, you may use their deposit toward your total monthly membership fee.
￼Parking: Parking is not included with your Membership. The CREDO Conduit. CREDO Conduit may have some parking depending on availability, which we reserve for members.
Show your style: We encourage Members with desks to decorate their desk area. However, if you'd like to hang anything on the wall or ceiling or bring in anything excessively large, you must first get permission from CREDO Conduit management. A refundable deposit may be required. You must also keep your area reasonably clean, uncluttered and keep your stuff confined to just your immediate desk area.
Dedicated Desk Location: It is our priority to seat Members with desks who are with the same company/group close together, and we will also try to accommodate specific location requests. However, neither is guaranteed. Odds are if you are in the space for a while, you will be moved a couple of times as new Members join and old Members leave. Frequent change is part of the culture. ￼￼￼￼￼Enjoy it!
Storage: You may not use any of the common areas or areas adjacent to your desk for storage.
Noise: Be courteous to the others around you. If you listen to music, use headphones. If you are a loud talker on the phone, use the phone rooms. If you're having a meeting, use a conference room or lounge area.
Food & Drink: We will do our best to keep the kitchen stocked with free snacks, coffee, tea & drinks. Please enjoy, stay late & hang out, but please don't treat this as your primary source of nourishment. Feel free to bring in your own food and drinks and use the refrigerator and kitchen, but you may want to label what is yours. Every Friday between 3 and 4pm perishables will be removed from the refrigerators and discarded.
Access Cards: We will provide each Member with a security badge (depending on the level of membership) that will get you access to the building. If you do not turn in this card when you cancel your membership or lose this card and need to replace it, you will be charged $100.
Pets: No pets allowed, per the building rules.
Conference rooms: There are a limited number of conference rooms, and to be guaranteed use of one, you will need to reserve it. Members are given a certain number of guaranteed conference room hours per month (subject to availability) and may purchase more if needed. If you see an empty conference room, feel free to use it at no cost, but expect to be kicked out if someone else has it reserved.
Internet: High speed internet is included. Speed is not guaranteed, although we hate slow internet too and will try to keep it fast.
Phones: Desk phones are not included. Members are expected to use their mobile phones or VOIP services such as Skype or Google Voice.
Mail: Members can have mail delivered to the space and are responsible for picking it up from designated areas. If you leave, you are responsible for updating your mailing information with all of your contacts. CREDO Conduit is not responsible for forwarding mail and USPS will not forward it for you unless you submit a request with USPS to do so.
Invitation only: CREDO Conduit Membership is by invitation only. We strive for diversity in our community, through a strong mix of experienced entrepreneurs and creatives, first time entrepreneurs, freelancers and investors. If you know somebody who would be a great addition to our community, please let us know! ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼