LCAP Survey 2015-16
Thank you for taking a few minutes to complete this survey and help the San Antonio USD prepare its Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP).
1. Stakeholder Category - please choose one
2. Students have access to current textbooks, resources, instructional materials that support the Common Core Standards.
3. What instructional resources do you think are needed?
4. Students have access to current and accessible technology resources.
5. What technology resources are needed?
6. Check the top three College and Career Readiness skills other than reading, writing and math that the District should focus on.
Multi-Media Presentation Skills
Independent Learning Skills
7. Are there any other College and Career Readiness skills the District should focus on?
8. What types of supports can the District provide students to support their academic success in the classroom?
9. Choose two areas the District should focus on as part of the staff professional development program.
Personalized Professional Learning
Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
Researched Based Interventions for Special Education
10. What are some ways the District can support parents to become more involved with the school and with their children's education?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Antonio Union School District.
Terms of Service