Etsy: Made in Canada is a national grassroots initiative celebrating the crafters, collectors, and artisans in local communities across Canada.
Our 2017 pop up market for St. John's, Newfoundland will be on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2017 at Atlantic Place on Water Street in beautiful downtown St. John's. Coinciding with over 35 other Etsy: MIC events from coast to coast, this is the ONLY nationwide market in Canada.
This market is exclusively for ETSY sellers with active Etsy shops (brand new shops are welcome.) If you wish to be considered as a vendor, please fill out the following application in full. Don't forget to enter your email address below to receive an automated response once you've submitted this form.
1. All applicants MUST have an active Etsy shop with minimum 5 listings.
2. Applicants should have a completed Etsy shop profile, shop policies, shop announcement, and about page.
3. Priority will be given to applicants who are a part of the Etsy St. John's team - it's free to join. You can find the team link at the bottom of this application.
4. Your Etsy shop will act as your portfolio and play a big part in selection, please update your shop and be sure to list a good range of inventory before the application deadline. Successful applicants will also be required to keep their shop active from the time of acceptance until September 10th for promotional purposes.
5. We will limit the number of vendors in each category based on several factors. Applications are competitive, especially in the bath & beauty, art, and paper goods categories. Those who put thought and effort into their shops and applications will have a greater chance of being accepted.
NEW SELLERS WELCOMEWe have booth space available to vendors who have not previously participated in Etsy: Made in Canada. If you are a NEW Etsy shop or you have not participated before, we want to see your applications!
PLEASE NOTE: Applications close on JUNE 25, 2017 and will not be reviewed before then. Please take your time to get your shop up to date, if necessary, and work on your applications. Brand new Etsy sellers are welcome to apply, so now is a great time to open an Etsy shop if you've been thinking about it!
Due to the layout of the space, electricity will not be available. The room is very bright so lighting should not be an issue, but if you feel electricity is mandatory for another element of your product/display please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate.
All applications will be reviewed between June 25 and July 1, 2017.
Successful applicants will be contacted by July 6, 2017 with booth and payment details. A full vendor list is required by Etsy no later than July 15th, so we must receive confirmation from chosen applicants by then. Vendor payment will be due IN FULL BY JULY 31, 2017. Any accepted vendors who have not paid in full by July 31 will lose their space. No refunds will be given after July 31 with no exceptions.
This market has a juried selection process. Application does not confirm participation. Please watch your e-mail and the Etsy St. John's team page for updates and information.
You are responsible for security in your space and agree not to leave your table unattended. Vendors agree to the use of your name and photos of your work in promotion related to the event and to the use of any photos from the day of the event for any further promotions of future fairs.
All vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting applicable taxes. Vendors agree to exhibit only work similar in nature to that which has been juried. Products that were not part of your application will need to be removed from your table. Displays must not exceed allotted space requirements or be disruptive to customers and/or other vendors. Artists agree to be professional, respectful and considerate of fellow vendors.
By participating in Etsy St. John's Region Team's Pop Up Market, you agree to exhibit your work at your own risk. The venue and organizers will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items or for personal injury to a vendor.
Martek Property Management and Southwest Properties for the generous donation of our amazing venue. In the heart of downtown with stunning views of St. John's harbour, Atlantic Place is going to be a great fit for our market!
Business & Arts NL for facilitating the connection between our Etsy St. John's Region Team & Martek.
City of St. John's for their continued support.
ETSY TEAM: https://www.etsy.com/ca/teams/22995/etsy-st-johns-team
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/etsystjohnsINSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/etsysjEMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org