BEGINNER ADVANCED BEGINNER LOW INTERMEDIATE INTERMEDIATE
You commit to the same day and time each week. Our small group classes offer excellent instruction and fun, with the convenience of being scheduled on the same day and time each week. You don't have to worry about class availability or making a reservation. You can tell your friends to join the same class.
Session #1 June 25 – August 5
Session #2 August 6 – September 16
CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE CLASS LEVEL AND THE DAY/TIME THAT YOU WANT TO ATTEND EACH WEEK. Class times are based on demand, so all options may not be available, when you register. Although I try to update the online form as classes fill up, It is important that you give at least one "2nd Choice," in case your first choice is not available.
A FEW MORE THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
1) EACH PLAYER GETS ----- ONE - UNO - UN - एक - ОДИН - ETT - EIN - এক - EEN - 1 - MAKE-UP FOR EACH 6-WEEK CLASS SESSION.
I UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE TRAVEL MORE DURING THE SUMMER. HOWEVER, THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE MAKE-UP SESSION AVAILABLE TO EACH STUDENT FOR EACH 6-WEEK SESSION. KEEP THIS IN MIND, AS YOU REGISTER FOR SUMMER SESSION #1 and/or SUMMER SESSION #2.
MAKE-UPS DURING THE SUMMER ARE SCHEDULED DIFFERENTLY THAN FALL / WINTER / SPRING CLINICS.THERE WILL BE SEVERAL MAKE-UP CLASS TIME OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR THE LAST WEEK OF EACH SESSION. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THE MAKE-UP OPTIONS DURING THE 5TH WEEK OF THE 6-WEEK SESSION. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE YOUR TIME BASED ON THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE - FLEXIBILITY WILL BE IMPORTANT.
THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS OR EXCEPTIONS. If you happen to have an issue that will take you out for several weeks -- please keep in mind that there are NO REFUNDS, but we can possibly work out a credit applied to a future clinic session or another program at Sutton East.
2) CLASS LEVELS OF PLAY -- EVERY CLASS WILL HAVE SOME PLAYERS WHO ARE A LITTLE STRONGER OR A LITTLE WEAKER - We try our best to arrange groups with similar level players, based on how students rate themselves. Many of the classes end up having somewhat mixed levels: Low Intermediate / Intermediate Level or Beginner / Advanced Beginner. The instructors will make it work, even with a semi-mixed class.
2) If a player needs to be moved to another class level, the instructor will usually speak to me and one of us will speak to the students who needs to be moved. Although this can be a sensitive topic to discuss, it is always in the player's best interest to be in a class that is appropriate for their playing level. Your game will show more improvement, being in the appropriate class.
If you feel like the class level is not appropriate for you after attending a couple of weeks, please let me know. I will be happy to let you know what options may be available to switch to a different level class.
3) Single Clinic sessions are sometimes available, if you want to take an additional class at some point or if you have a friend who wants to "try" the clinic without committing to the full 8-Week Session. The fee for a Single Summer Class is $65 and based on availability.
4) IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN GROUP OF 2, 3, 4 OR 5 PLAYERS, YOU CAN REQUEST THE TIME/S YOU PREFER AND ALSO REQUEST A PRO - both based on availability. Fees are based on the number of players in your group. EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org for specific details.