There is a two-step process to apply. 1. Turn in application by ______________. 2. Present your grant application to the board at the ________ PTO Meeting.
- Due to PTO funds not being consistent year to year, “continuing funds” (such as dues, subscriptions, or classes that are ongoing) cannot be granted.
- The grant must provide for something that is directly focused on the students of Monon Trail Elementary and directly impact their education.
- Grants will be awarded for amounts between $1-$1,500. For 2018, there is a total budget of $3,500. After the initial $2000 is awarded, we will wait to fulfill additional Grants until the application process reopens in 2018.
- Grants will be considered based on the curriculum you are supporting and the number of students that will be impacted by the Grant. We are not be able to accept a requests that do not directly impact the students. This includes the education of a teacher for professional development on any course. For professional development requests, please talk to Principal Hall about other funding options.
- Grants that qualify will be awarded until we reach our set budget.
- All awarded Grants must be used with in the school year given. Any unused funds will be returned to the budget.
- Any items purchased with the funds from a grant must stay at Monon Trail Elementary School. If you are no longer employed at the school, you must leave those items at the school or return them to MTES PTO.