UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2012-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-123
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
31. Irritation in eyes is caused by the pollutant
32. Which is the source of chlorofluorocarbons?
Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
Thermal power plants
33. Which of the following is not a renewable natural resource?
34. Which of the following parameters is not used as a pollution indicator in water?
Total dissolved solids
35. S and P waves are associated with
36. Match Lists I and II and select the correct answer from the codes given below :
List – I List – II
(i) Ozone hole (a) Tsunami
(ii) Greenhouse effect (b) UV radiations
(iii) Natural hazards (c) Methane
(iv) Sustainable development (d) Eco-centrism
(i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
(A) (b) (c) (a) (d)
(B) (c) (b) (a) (d)
(C) (d) (c) (a) (b)
(D) (d) (b) (c) (a)
37. Indian Institute of Advanced Study is located at
38. Indicate the number of Regional Offices of National Council of Teacher Education.
39. Which of the following rights was considered the “Heart and Soul” of the Indian Constitution by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar?
Right to Equality
Right to Constitutional Remedies
Right to Freedom of Religion
Freedom of Speech
40. Who among the following created the office of the District Collector in India ?
Sir Charles Metcalfe
The Royal Commission on Decentralisation
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service