I acknowledge that the ACCESS, DSTEP-A, DSTEP, SAT 10 (Home School) is a secure assessment and agree to the following conditions of use to ensure test security.
1. I have received training necessary to administer the assessment as indicated above.
2. a) I will take all necessary precautions to safeguard all test materials by limiting access to
persons within the school district or agency with a responsible, professional interest
in the test's security.
b) The names of all persons having access to the materials will be kept on file.
c) No portion of the testing materials may be reproduced.
3. a) I will keep all testing materials in a secure location, except on actual testing dates, limiting
access to those responsible for their security.
b) Secure test materials in a secure locations, including test booklets, will be delivered to
examiners no sooner than the date of testing, unless logistics dictate an earlier delivery date.
c) Test materials will be kept secure until they are actually distributed to students.
d) In no case will students be permitted to remove test materials from the room where testing
e) I will ensure that any calculators used during the assessment will be within the guidelines and I have ensured any
downloadable program has been removed as stated within the Test Coordinator's Handbook.
4. I will not disclose or allow to be disclosed the contents of the testing instrument.
5. Upon completion of testing, I will return all test materials to the designated test coordinator of
the school district, who will in turn return all test materials.
6. I will develop, distribute, and enforce disciplinary procedures for the violation of test security by
district or agency staff.
7. During the test, plan for, ensure the appropriate use of, and follow appropriate procedures for
students with disabilities, 504 and/or limited English proficiency as documented on their
individual education plan.
a) Ensure accommodations documented for statewide assessment have also been
documented as instructional accommodations and have been provided to the student
throughout the year.
b) Ensure accommodations are appropriate and necessary for students to access statewide
assessment without giving an unfair advantage.
c) Ensure students have had the accommodation in place for five weeks prior to testing.
d) Plan testing arrangement to ensure accommodations are administered in an appropriate
manner with trained personnel.
e) Cross check students individual plan with student's teacher/examiner to ensure
accommodations are documented and administered prior to testing and coding