DISTANCE LEARNING CHECK-IN & STUDENT FEEDBACK
YOUR honest feedback will help us design distance learning plans, so we can better meet what YOU need. Please take a moment to answer these 8 questions. Thank you. We love and miss you!
1. Do you know how to find your assignments online?
Yes, I know how to find my assignments online.
No, I do not know how to find my assignments online.
2. Do you know how to contact your teachers by phone, text, or email?
Yes, I know how to contact my teachers by phone, text, or email.
No, I do not know how to contact my teachers by phone, text, or email.
3. Do you know how to contact counselors, administrators, and district staff when the Office is closed?
Yes, I know how to contact counselors, administrators, and district staff when the Office is closed?
No, I do not you know how to contact counselors, administrators, and district staff when the Office is closed?
4. How often are you in contact with the school or at least one of your teachers (on-line, text, email, phone, or some other way)?
Every school day
Several times a week
Not very often
I have not yet been in contact with the school or any of my teachers
5. How strongly do you agree with this statement: "The learning packets I receive are useful and interesting." You can use "Other" to tell us how to improve the packets.
6. I find the work in the learning packets to be...
7. What difficulties are you dealing with that interfere with your ability to complete the packets and/or reach out to your teachers? Check the most important ones to you, PLUS you can use "Other" to give us more information about your challenges. We want to help!
Finding TIME is my biggest challenge
Getting MOTIVATED is my biggest challenge
RESPONSIBILITIES at home are my biggest challenge
UNDERSTANDING THE MATERIAL is my biggest challenge
STRESS is my biggest challenge
8. This final question is the most important feedback you can give us. We WANT your ideas and opinions! HOW CAN WE MAKE DISTANCE LEARNING BETTER FOR YOU? HOW CAN WE HELP YOU WITH YOUR CHALLENGES?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Upper Lake Unified School District.