MBTA Service in and around Chelsea - English
Please fill out this survey and help us gather information about our transit needs and concerns in and around Chelsea.
Please answer the following information.
1. Do you live in Chelsea?
1a. If you do not live in Chelsea, what City or Town do you live in?
2. Do you work in Chelsea?
3. I depend solely on Public Transit.
4. I depend on Public Transit to go work.
5. I depend on Public Transit to go to school.
6. I depend on Public Transit to go to meeting and appointments.
7. I have access to household car.
8. Which of the following Chelsea MBTA Services/Routes could you use if the service was more frequent and/or reliable?
9. What are 1 to 3 challenges you face when using the MBTA (or indicate why you do not)?
10. Which of the following MBTA routes/transit services do you use for your trips?
11. How often do you use Public Transit?
Once a week or less
2-3 time a week
5 days a week
7 days a week
I do not use public transit.
12. What is your average commute time from door to door?
Less than 30 minutes
30 to 45 minutes
45 to 60 minutes
60 to 90 minutes
over 90 minutes
it is inconsistent
13. How many times do you need to transfer to complete your daily trip (for example, transfer from 116 to Blue Line equals one transfer)?
More than 2 transfers
14. How frequently do you experience delays/breakdowns when riding the MBTA?
At least 2 times a month
15. Please check the form(s) of payment that you use to ride the MBTA.
Cash on bus or at station
Monthly Local Bus Pass
Monthly Link Pass (bus and subway)
Charlie Ticket Zone 1A (bus, subway and zone 1A)
Transportation Access Pass (TAP)
Student Pass Program
16. How do you get information from the MBTA?
Word of mouth
I don't receive information from the MBTA
17. Which of the following MBTA projects do you know about?
Better Bus Project
Automated Fare Collection 2.0
2019 Fare Increase
Commuter Rail Discount
18. What suggestion(s) would you make to the MBTA to improve service in and out of Chelsea?
19. Your age range
18 and Under
20. Primary language
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service