Patrons may submit their designs to the library for printing on the library's 3D printer. The Library’s 3D printers may be used only for lawful purposes. The public will not be permitted to use the Library’s 3D printers to create material that is:
• Prohibited by local, state, or federal law;
• Unsafe, harmful, dangerous, or poses an immediate threat to the well-being of others;
• Obscene or otherwise inappropriate for the Library environment;
• In violation of another’s intellectual property rights
The library reserves the right to refuse any 3D print request.
• Individual libraries determine the amount of printing allowed (e.g. 1/week, 2x per day)
• Individual libraries determine the colors of filament available.
• Individual libraries also determine the length of time to delivery of the object.
• Computer files must be in the .stl format.
• Items not picked up will become the property of the Library after two weeks.
• Patrons must clean their own rafts and supports.
• Files must be able to print in 5 hours or less.
• Patrons must have a Delaware library card in good standing to use this service.
• By supplying files, images, and other data to the Library, for the purpose of creating a 3D print, the patron declares that they hold the appropriate copyright or trademark permissions, or that the files and images are copyright free.
• The customer agrees to fully indemnify and hold the Library free of liability.
• Libraries reserve the right to charge a fee for cost recovery.
I have read the policies and agree to abide by them.
Library card number
Which library do you want to pick the print up from?
What is your color preference? Please note, we may not have filament in your preferred color.
Number of Parts in the print
Name of File
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service