Hampstead School District Homework Survey: 3rd - 8th Grade Students
Mrs. Di Nola and Mr. Collins are seeking your input on the new homework practices that began on October 1. They value your opinion and ask that you complete this anonymous survey.
Dillard Collins, Principal of Hampstead Central School
Maria Di Nola, Principal of Hampstead Middle School
1. What grade are you in?
2. When homework was assigned this year, how did teachers communicate with you regarding the assignment? Select all that apply.
Student assignment notebook
Email from the teacher
PowerSchool (only HMS)
3. Were homework assignments related to what you were learning in class this year?
Homework assignments were not related to what I am learning in class.
Homework assignments were always related to what I am learning in class.
4. Were your homework assignments this year too easy, just right, or too hard?
5. How much time did you spend daily on completing your homework assignments this year?
Less than 30 minutes
More than 80 minutes
6. Did your teacher give you feedback on your homework assignments this year?
No, feedback was not given.
Yes, feedback was always given.
7. How did the new homework practices affected your daily life this year?
8. Do you have any comments to share regarding the new homework practices?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hampstead School District.