ASW - Digital Content Residency Interest
Vision for Austin Stone Worship - Digital Content Residency:
To develop young creative leaders, equipped for specific ministry roles, with an intentional focus on minority leaders that can be launched into cities and churches all over the world.
At a high level, the ASW Digital Content Resident will be creating engaging, high-quality content to share over ASW digital channels to:
- Encourage and edify our Austin Stone church body
- Communicate to our Austin Stone Creative Collective
- Share the story of what God is doing in and through our ASW ministry and in the life of our church
- Find unique and creative ways to share music, films, podcasts, and other content that ASW is creating
- Work with the ASW albums team on the Creative Direction and Release Strategy of new albums and artists
Please fill out this form to speak to someone from our Worship Development team about your interest in a 2-year residency. *Note this is not the formal application for residency with the Austin Stone.*
Please briefly describe your experience in Digital Content Creation/Social Media/Photography or filmmaking.
Why are you interested in a residency with Austin Stone Worship?
As part of our process of being considered for residency please upload links to some of your portfolio or work you've done in the past (Social Media, Graphic Design, Photography, filmmaking, Video Editing, etc.)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Austin Stone Community Church.