Georgetown University Nonresident Alien Tax Request Form
Employees and Supplier payees may use this form to provide tax documents that impact tax status and withholding. You have a SUP# or Employee number to make a request using this form.
Email address *
Enter your name as it appears on your passport
Your answer
ID Number *
You must have a GMS Payroll ID (if an employee) or GMS Supplier ID (if making changes to your account) to request a tax related update. If you need a Supplier ID, make your request here:
Your answer
Address *
Your answer
Country *
Country of Citizenship
Your answer
Country of Tax Residency *
Enter if different from your Country of Citizenship
Your answer
Passport Number
Your answer
Passport Expiration Date
Your answer
Sub-type category
Date of Birth
Payment Type *
Submission Statement *
By clicking "I agree" below, I acknowledge that I have verified that the information I am submitting is accurate. I am also confirming that I have already e-mailed the required tax documents (e.g., Foreign National Information Form, Form W-8BEN, Copy of passport, Copy of current visa for my request) to as one PDF named my legal name as it appears on my passport (e.g. John_Smith.pdf). I understand that if I have not followed these steps, my request will be disregarded.
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Georgetown University. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms