College Planning Survey
Help us serve the Brevard Community better!
Letter to Parents
1. What is the current grade of your child?
Middle or Elementary School
2. Names of school(s) your child attends:
3. Do you expect to apply for financial aid?
4. Do believe your child will be eligible for scholarship money?
5. What is one thing you feel unsure about concerning financial aid for college?
5. How much time on average a month do you dedicate to helping your child prepare for the college admission process?
Less than 1 hour a month
2 to 3 hours a month
Over 4 hours a month
At this time, no hours a month
7. Which colleges interest your child and you most?
8. What is your profession?
9. How many times has your child meet with their high school guidance counselor within a given year?
4 or more times
10. What do you feel would benefit your child the most in helping him/her apply to college?
11. What programs are offered at your child's school or community to help him/her prepare for college?
12. If a free program was offered about college planning or financial aid, how would your prefer to attend?
In person (meeting facility)
At a Webniar (over the internet)
I would not want to attend
To receive your up to 20 minutes Free session with an Independent Educational Consultant, please list your name, phone number and/or email address, and best time to call.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service