18th Annual New York State Green Building Conference Abstract Submission Form
18th Annual NYS Green Building Conference
April 2 & 3, 2020
Marriott Syracuse Downtown-Syracuse, NY
*Abstract submission due date is October 19, 2019*
Abstract Submission for Platform Presentation
Dear Prospective Green Building Presenter,
The New York State Green Building Conference Abstract Selection Committee is currently seeking presentation proposals for the upcoming conference to be held on April 2 & 3, 2020 at The Marriott Syracuse Downtown in Syracuse, NY.
Presentations for the 2020 conference must fit within a 60 minute time frame, including time for questions.
Content areas (other topics welcome!):
• Biomimicry & Life-inspired Design
• Building Science
• Climate Crisis and Resiliency
• Complete Streets / Smart Growth
• Green Building Rating Systems
• Green Materials & Resources
• Health & Wellness in the Built Environment
• High Performance Buildings
• Historic Preservation
• Mass Timber
• Renewable Energy
• Sustainable Design
• Urban Design, Planning, & Community Development
The schedule for selection of abstracts is as follows:
• Deadline for abstract submission: October 19, 2019
• Notification of selected abstracts: November 29, 2019
• 18th Annual New York State Green Building Conference: April 2 & 3, 2020
If you have any questions about the conference, please do not hesitate to contact Katherina Searing at
or (315) 470-6817. We look forward to seeing you in 2020!
The New York State Green Building Conference Abstract Selection Committee
This form has three (3) sections:
(1) Tell us about yourself
(2) Abstract Details
(3) Credit Details (i.e. has you presentation already been approved for professional credits?)
Please enter the name, title, organization and email of any additional presenters. You can also use this space to enter a "CC email address"
Provide a short biography on the session presenter (approx. 100 words):
List presenter’s education, professional credentials, licenses and/or certifications (approx. 100 words):
List presenter’s demonstrated knowledge of the course subject and content, as well as previous speaking engagements (approx. 100 words):
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service