10 Questions About Postpartum Depression
Take a moment to speak up about postpartum depression and help end the stigma!
These 10 common questions are designed to provide an insight into what your postpartum depression experience was like. Answer them with as much or as little detail as you like.
Please note, that the answers to these questions WILL be published on
and by submitting this form you are authorizing the use of your answers, both on the blog and social media.
For more information and to see when the answers will be published, please visit:
1. How much did you know about postpartum depression before becoming a mother?
2. How did you know that you had postpartum depression?
3. How long has it been since your postpartum depression first started?
4. What was the worst symptom of postpartum depression for you?
5. What things made your postpartum depression worse?
6. Who did you talk to about your postpartum depression and what was their reaction?
7. What type of treatment(s) did you seek for postpartum depression?
8. What does your existing postpartum depression self care routine consist of?
9. How has postpartum depression affected your marriage or relationships?
10. What advice would you give to a new mother suffering from postpartum depression?
(Optional) Name & Website
If you would like to have your name and/or website published along with your answers, please fill out the information below. If you would prefer to remain anonymous, you may skip this section and submit the form.
Blog or Website (http://)
* By providing your e-mail address and submitting this form, you will be subscribed to the Postpartum Depression Survival Guide Newsletter and consent to being contacted via e-mail. Your e-mail address will never be published and you can unsubscribe at any time. For more information, visit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service